Volunteers are the heart of our organization. If you are looking for ways to help serve in our community, please contact our office at 515-282-3599 or Click Here.
Ring Bells at Christmas - Go to www.registertoring.com
Nearly half of our annual budget is funded by your contributions to our annual Red Kettle Campaign in the months of November and December. You can make a difference by ringing a bell at one of our 60 Red Kettles around the greater Des Moines area. Bell ringing shifts are usually two hours, and we ring bells every day except Sundays and Thanksgiving Day.
Ways to Help
- Help serve breakfast to the homeless
- Work in our food pantries
- Prepare breakfast casseroles for our breakfast program (Click here for Recipe)
- Help wrap gifts for our Prison Toy Lift Program
- Assist with our Toyland at Christmas
- Volunteer at the Red Kettle Run in November
- Help with Summer Day Camp
- Assist with the Youth Basketball Program